The NEW Antigravity ATX30-HD battery is a High Power, lightweight Lithium replacement for the YTX-30 Lead/Acid battery, as well as YIX and GYZ models. This is our HEAVY DUTY version, designed with significant Power and Capacity in this popular case size.
Antigravity Batteries is proud to introduce the NEW ATX30-HD and ATX20-HD. The NEW HD (Heavy Duty) Series was specifically designed to offer SIGNIFICANTLY more Amp Hours (6 Ah more per battery) and Power than the original versions of the ATX20/30 to meet the special needs of those looking for the most compact yet powerful battery. These Batteries are intended for those special applications like heavily accessorized Touring Motorcycles, Racing and Street Performance Vehicles, Experimental Aircraft and more. Simply put, these are the most powerful and compact Batteries available from any manufacturer.
The NEW Heavy Duty ATX30 and ATX20 do not have our RE-START built-in jump-starting feature but offer a deeper level of Discharge for more usable Capacity and more Power for Cranking. They also offer a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) to protect the battery from over-discharge and over-charge as well as having Thermal Protections. This makes for the safest and longest life-cycle possible.
These batteries are intended for those special applications where an extremely compact size, with the most Amp Hours possible is required. We have focused these Batteries to work in Performance Street/Race Vehicles, Large Touring Bikes that want extra Capacity, and other uses such as Experimental Aircraft. They can even be used to power 12v accessories.
The Antigravity Advantage
The ATX30 is a Standardized Size used in a large number of Powersports Vehicles such as Touring Motorcycles, UTVs, ATVs and more. Often times customers may modify, or add extra accessories to these vehicles and need a more powerful battery with more Amp Hour Capacity. This is where our HD models offer over TWICE the capacity of competitors Lithium Batteries of the same size! They also come with a Voltage Indicator test button on the battery so you can easily check its charge level. If you want to also track your battery condition and status via Bluetooth, you can use the Lithium Battery Tracker.
Cranking Amps: 970CA
Amp Hours: 48 Ah
Weight: 7.81 lbs
LxWxH: 6.5" x 5" x 6.8"
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- World's First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting, using our RE-START Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the RE-START button on battery.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery a few hundred dollars will lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling!
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
IMPORTANT: Only use Lithium Lifepo4 Charger when charging these batteries from a charger.
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.