CAE - Billet Aluminum Ultra Shifter - BMW
CAE's claim: Nobody deals with the subject of shifting technology more intensely than we do. We continuously implement our experience on new vehicles. In independent cooperation with selected tuners, CAE Ultra Shifters are constantly adapted to customer requirements and the demands of the marketplace. Feedback from customers quickly flows into our series production. All this makes us the right partner for the ambitious motor sports enthusiast.
Optional Adjustable Length Selector Rod (Additional Cost ONLY for vehicles up to E46 & E85/E86 Z4. Otherwise, all other vehicles already include Selector Rods)
Manufactured with the highest tolerances to eliminate that extra "slop" you get from your stock selector rods, CAE DSSRs have been race proven and are the perfect solution for custom mounted or re-positioned shifters. They are also perfect for motor swapped cars where a custom DSSR may not be an option.
Adjustable Selector Rod Sizing Chart
|Size||XXS (Adjust from 105mm - 120mm)||XS (Adjust from 105mm - 120mm)||S (Adjust from 140mm - 180mm)||L (Adjust from 155mm - 220mm)||XXL (Adjust from 190mm - 280mm)|
|Suggested Application||E9X M3, E9X 335i & E8X 135i (up to 12/08 build)||E46 M3, ZHP 6-speed||E36 6 w/ 6-speed swap||2002, E21, E30, E24, E28, E36 5-spd, E46 5-spd, E39||E85/E86 Z4|
- Universal kit for vehicles with 5 and 6 speed Getrag and ZF transmissions, standard H-pattern or Dog Leg.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterised by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel.
- Shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Complete kit for adaptation to BMW switch rod with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a centre console. Modifications will be necessary with most stock interiors.
- Optionally available in all black anodized finish.
- Gear lever knob available in: Titanium Gray, Blue, Red, Black, Silver or Orange.
- Made in Germany.
Total Heigh: 400mm
Total Length: 180mm
Dimensions of Base Plate: 150mm x 125mm
Shifting Travel: 65mm
Selector Travel: 65mm
All BMWs equipped with Manual Transmission
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|BMW Fitments||E36 M3, E46 3-Series, E46 M3, E82/E88 1-Series, E85/E86 Z4, E9X 3-Series, E9X M3, F22/F23 2-Series, F30/F31 3-Series, F32/F33 4-Series, F80 M3, F82/F83 M4, F87 M2|