The intercooled ESS Tuning Gen 4 S54 G530 supercharger system is the culmination of over 20 years of S54 forced induction experience and over 1400 S54 supercharger systems sold worldwide to date. It produces 530hp and 335lb-ft of torque at 8 psi of boost. Featuring the patented, highly efficient, extremely durable and light weight ESS G1 supercharger unit. This unit delivers quick boost, a very strong mid range and considerably less mechanical noise than earlier versions of our S54 systems on top of a ~12lbs savings in total system weight.
The G530 comes with a completely new 6rib belt drive system with speed optimized power steering and water pump rotation for track duty, a 3" front mount intercooler (FMIC) that is designed to fit without modification to the OEM front bumper and a specially developed cast aluminum intake manifold assembly with an integrated high capacity bypass valve designed not only for optimum flow, but for minimal weight to not disrupt the iconic chassis balance of the Z4M. The G530 is a complete system with everything you need for correct installation incl perfectly optimized ECU software and software upload cable.
- ESS G1 internally lubricated supercharger unit
- High capacity front mount intercooler system (FMIC)
- High capacity Setrab oil cooler system
- High capacity, direct replacement Bosch fuel injectors
- Single belt driven w/self tension system
- CNC machined, hard anodized brackets
- CNC hard anodized pulleys
- Long life serpentine drive belt
- True OBDII, perfectly optimized MSS70 ECU software with removed top speed governor
- Powder-coated mandrel bent tubing
- 5 layer super strength silicone hose throughout system
- K&N air filter
- High capacity bypass-valve system
- Oil breather assembly designed for boost
- Detailed and illustrated installation manual
- 2yr./unlimited mileage warranty
- 100% maintenance free operation
- Installation time : 8-10 hours
The G530 requires the use of 91AKI/95RON and above fuel quality. VT2 Vortech Supercharger shown in images shown as example, but kits are shipping with G1 Superchargers and brackets.
Note: The Z4M platform is very sensitive to vehicle sensor feedback. It is critical that all sensors and factory hardware components are in proper working condition. It is not uncommon to have the vehicle go into a power reduction mode during operation due to a fault during vehicle self diagnostics. For racing applications we recommend a stand alone engine management system to ensure 100% power at all times.
- Boost pressure: 8 PSI
- Horsepower: 530 SAE/535 DIN (50% increase over stock)
- Torque: 345 lb-ft
BMW E85 Z4M
BMW E86 Z4M Coupe
⚠️ WARNING TO OUR CALIFORNIAN CONSUMERS:
This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/