Dinan - Adjustable Anti-Roll Bar Set - BMW E9X M3
Add a Lightweight Tubular Adjustable Front Anti-Roll Bar to reduce body roll, improve grip and stability while saving weight at the same time. The Lightweight Tubular Adjustable Front Anti-Roll Bar is 42% lighter than a solid anti-roll bar of comparable stiffness. This anti-roll bar is adjustable from 50% to 90% stiffer than the stock bar. This 3 hole bar can be mounted in 5 different positions with supplied end links that are left and right hand threaded for easy length adjustment.
Almost all street cars come from the manufacturer with an anti-roll bar as it is a common part of modern suspension systems. However they are designed to be overly soft for maximum comfort. An anti-roll bar does exactly what it says by reducing body roll in all situations. Every Dinan® tuned anti-roll bar is built and tuned specifically for each BMW chassis. Lowering the amount of body roll keeps your BMW more level than stock (while still allowing just enough body roll) to improve mechanical grip. This improvement gives the driver a much more planted and confident feeling in every corner. This Lightweight Tubular Adjustable Front Anti-Roll Bar may be added to the Stage 1 Suspension System for those who wish to build their high performance suspension in phases.
- Less Body Roll
- More Mechanical Grip
- More Stable At Limit
- Large 32mm size
- 3 hole bar with 5 possible positions on bar & adjustable length end links
- Lightweight – 42% lighter than a solid anti-roll bar of comparable stiffness
- Only tubular anti-roll bar with a large range of adjustment on the market
- Tubular (Hollow) Construction
- Set includes: Lightweight Tubular Adjustable Front Anti-Roll Bar, Urethane Bushings, Heavy Duty Brackets, & Adjustable Length End Links.
BMW 2008-2013 E9X M3