Dinan - Free Flow Stainless Exhaust System - BMW F8X M3/M4
For those wanting a more aggressive exhaust option, Dinan now offers the Free Flow Stainless Exhaust System. Dyno tuned for maximum exhaust flow with minimum backpressure, this exhaust system is designed to provide a more aggressive sound under acceleration, while reducing drone inside the vehicle, thanks to computer controlled valves that limit noise during low speed driving and open fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow. The exhaust gasses exit through larger laser engraved polished quad tips.
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Quad 3.5" Laser Engraved Polished (or Black) Tips w/ DINAN logo
- Maximum gain of +5 HP
- Sportier Sound
- Resonated or high flow catalyst options
- Computer controlled valve limits noise during low speed driving; valve opens fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow
- Stock exhaust valve actuaters are reused
- Operation of exhaust valve is unchanged so exhaust tone can be adjusted via the M-Drive settings.
- Dinan Exhaust System is 3 lbs lighter than stock
- Twin secondary exhaust valves with a whopping 76mm diameter, making them 45% less restrictive than the OE valves.
- Includes mounting hardware
2015+ BMW F8X M3 & M4