Evolution Racewerks - Competition Series Catless Downpipes - BMW F8X M3 & M4
Restrictions in the exhaust system robs horsepower and torque especially on turbocharged cars. Thus, removing as much exhaust flow restrictions will increase horsepower and torque significantly. The factory catalytic converters found in the factory downpipes are a big culprit of this and is a major exhaust flow restriction. The factory catalytic converters are made up of catalyst material formed into "honeycomb" weaves. Exhaust gas must pass through these tiny "honeycomb" weaves on their way to the exhaust system thus causing a major exhaust flow restriction. It also causes turbulence after the catalytic converter which causes the exhaust flow to slow down (which increases restriction). By replacing the factory downpipes and catalytic converters with our Competition Series Catless Downpipes, more power is unleashed! You will feel the difference instantly.
- Better throttle response and faster turbo spool up times.
- Mandrel Bent piping. Smooth transition to the exhaust system.
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction - 100% TIG welded for better quality welds
- Precision CNC machined turbocharger V-Band flange.
- Brushed Finish
- Compatible with the factory or aftermarket exhaust systems.
- Track tested durability.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
2015+ BMW F8X M3 & M4
WARNING: Please note that certain aftermarket exhaust systems may not comply with applicable US (including California) laws and regulations, and may therefore be prohibited for use on highways or roads, or on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emissions control requirements. California prohibits the use of any aftermarket exhaust system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts, unless CARB has issued an Executive Order as to such part or system.