All Macht Schnell Competition fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898. They meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the USA.
All studs/nuts feature a black plating process for OEM appearance.
Final inspections are not restricted to random quality checks. Every single fastener is tested to ensure compliance with specifications. Studs/nuts are also offered individually and should be replaced after every race season.
Competition Wheel Stud Kit Features:
- 45mm length allows for the use of close-ended lugs & locks (Note: cannot be used with any spacer)
- 75mm length allows for most spacer thicknesses (up to +12mm) to be used without changing studs
- 90mm length allows for spacer thicknesses (up to +20mm) to be used without changing studs
- 10.9 Grade Strength Class for ultimate strength and safety
- Bullet Tip prevents cross-threading (except for 45mm length)
- Faster and easier wheel changes
- Eliminates the need for balancing the wheel while threading in stock wheel lugs
- Black zinc coating for additional strength and corrosion/wear resistance
- Allen key insert for easy installation
- Fits most BMW models
- 45mm, 75mm or 90mm Shank, 12mm x 1.5, 17mm Hex Nut, Cone Seat
- 75mm or 90mm Shank, 14mm x 1.25, 17mm Hex Nut, Cone Seat
|12mm Diameter Studs||14mm Diameter Studs|
|BMW E82/E88 1-Series & 1M||BMW F30 3-Series|
|BMW E36, E46 & E9X 3-Series & M3||BMW F32/F33/ 4-Series & M4|
|BMW E60/E61 5-Series & M5||BMW F10/F11/F07 5-Series & M5|
|BMW E63/E64 6-Series & M6||BMW F12/F13/F06 6-Series & M6|
|BMW E85/E86 & E89 Z4 & Z4M||BMW F01 7-Series|
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.