Macht Schnell - Exhaust Valve Control (EVC) Module
Compatible with all exhaust systems (OEM or aftermarket) that retain the factory EVC control, the Macht Schnell Exhaust Valve Control (EVC) Module allows FULL user control of your exhaust system at the touch of a button. No clumsy key FOBs or additional equipment is needed - this is a 100% integrated solution and the first of its kind for current BMW models.
BMW's Exhaust Control Valve is integrated at the exhaust system end pipe of the muffler. The exhaust flap reduces the noise level when the engine is idle and when the engine speed is close to idle. This reduces the outlet noise to improve comfort to the driver. The reduction on a stock exhaust system is ~8dB on the stock exhaust system.
The Macht Schnell EVC Module supports the following features:
- FULL control over Exhaust Valve Control at the touch of a button - on the fly or while stationary
- User settings configurable by computer or while installed in vehicle from driver’s seat
- Open/Close Exhaust Valve at YOUR command, or use BMW's factory profile for Exhaust Valve Control
- Optional User-defined Valve Control Setting at startup (Open/Closed) or default to OEM operation
- Quiet Cold Start in mornings compared to OEM operation
- Integrated USB port for feature updates and configuration changes
- InstallAID integrated LED confirms proper installation/operation while in use
- Regulated internal power supply enters sleep mode to prevent unnecessary power drain while vehicle is parked
- Easy 20-minute installation process with no wire cutting
- No dealer visits or coding required after installation
- Completely removable at any time
Simply press the BC stalk for +2 seconds to change EVC modes. This is the feature that should have been standard from BMW.
The Macht Schnell EVC module utilizes the instrument turn signal indicators and tachometer needle to give a visual confirmation of what particular mode you are in. Outside turn signals are not affected during operation and operate normally.
Exhaust Valve Settings
- “On Demand” Exhaust Valve Control. Exhaust valves can be operated while parked or while driving in following modes:
- Exhaust Valve open at all times
- Exhaust Valve Closed at all times
- Auto/OEM Mode (factory operation)
EVC Memory Recall
- Exhaust Valve can be set to remember last used position or revert to closed position upon engine start
Active Sound Configuration
- The option to configure the Active Sound is available in a variety of options for suit one’s needs. User has the option to deactivate Active Sound permanently, or only to operate within certain modes: for instance, while with the valve flap open, or only with valve flap closed.
1-Touch Comfort Window/Mirror Closing Upon Vehicle Locking
- Comfort Closing will allow the windows and/or mirrors to 1-touch close upon locking automatically. This option can be configured to only close windows, only fold mirrors or close windows/fold mirrors together automatically.
- OBD2 Cycling is helpful when performing diagnostics or clearing engine codes on a programmable timed cycle. Also useful for those running off-road track setups.
WARNING: Please note that certain aftermarket exhaust systems and/or accessories may not comply with applicable US (including California) laws and regulations, and may therefore be prohibited for use on highways or roads, or on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emissions control requirements. California prohibits the use of any aftermarket exhaust system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts, unless CARB has issued an Executive Order as to such part or system.
Increased Halo Brightness
- For those equipped with LED headlamps, the brightness level can be increased by approximately 40% for maximum intensity while driving
Passive / Invisible mode
Auto passive mode will allow factory electronic test equipment or other aftermarket devices to be utilized without causing irregularities in readouts or operation
USB Port for easy setup / updates
Module can be configured and updated using via PC
Unique design features only to be found in Macht Schnell EVC Module
Fully E13 tested and certified: E13 10R-02 4133
Ultra-low power standby mode (less than 0.1mA)
InstallAID LED shows correct installation and status
Intuitive Setup menu for easy customization
2013+ BMW F2X 1-Series/M135
2014+ BMW F2X 2-Series/M235i/M240i
2012+ BMW F3X 3-Series models
2014+ BMW F3X 4-Series models
2015+ BMW F8X M3 & M4
2016+ BMW F87 M2
|BMW Fitments||E36 M3, E46 3-Series, E46 M3, E60 M5, E60/E61 5-Series, E63/E64 6-Series, E63/E64 M6, E70 X5, E70 X5M, E71 X6, E71 X6M, E82 1M, E82/E88 1-Series, E83 X3, E85/E86 Z4, E85/E86 Z4M, E89 Z4, E9X 3-Series, E9X M3, F01/F02 7-Series, F10 M5, F10/F11/F07 5-Series, F12/F13/F06 6-Series, F12/F13/F06 M6, F15 X5, F22/F23 2-Series, F25 X3, F30/F31 3-Series, F32/F33 4-Series, F80 M3, F82/F83 M4, F85 X5M, F86 X6M, F87 M2, I01 i3, I12 i8|