Motul - MoCool Radiator Additive
MOTUL MoCool is a concentrated cooling fluid that may be mixed with distillated water for immediate use as a coolant. A non-glycol based radiator additive for use in racing applications where a glycol based product cannot be used. Engines run cooler up to 30°F (15°C). Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency. For use in straight water or anti-freeze/water systems. Legal in the following racing series: AMA, WERA, CCS, WRMMA.
- Engines run cooler by 15°C (30°F).
- Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency.
- Cooling system optimal protection against corrosion.
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminium alloys cases, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems.
- Water pump protection, avoid cavitation
- Anti-corrosion properties that remain while high temperature and aging. Low corrosion inhibitors consumption.
- Seals, rubber pipes, and plastics parts friendly.
- Color: Purple
|BMW Fitments||E36 M3, E46 3-Series, E46 M3, E60 M5, E60/E61 5-Series, E63/E64 6-Series, E63/E64 M6, E70 X5, E70 X5M, E71 X6, E71 X6M, E82 1M, E82/E88 1-Series, E83 X3, E85/E86 Z4, E85/E86 Z4M, E89 Z4, E9X 3-Series, E9X M3, F01/F02 7-Series, F10 M5, F10/F11/F07 5-Series, F12/F13/F06 6-Series, F12/F13/F06 M6, F15 X5, F22/F23 2-Series, F25 X3, F30/F31 3-Series, F32/F33 4-Series, F80 M3, F82/F83 M4, F85 X5M, F86 X6M, F87 M2, I01 i3, I12 i8|