Powerflex's special polyurethane is an advanced material with unique properties. Upgrade your BMW E9X M3 with high performance bushings, bushings that won't cause vibration or noise and include a lifetime warranty!
Powerflex has extensive experience in automotive suspension and chassis systems and has combined these design skills with advanced polyurethane manufacturing techniques to lead in the development of a wide range of high performance automotive polyurethane components.
Stainless steel components are machined on the latest computer controlled equipment to ensure perfect repeatability and quality. Component manufacturing is carried out with the latest automatic processing equipment ensuring top quality. Testing of new components is carried out both on the vehicle and on test rigs.
The special type of polyurethane used is an advanced material which has unique properties. Each product has the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise; and with exceptionally long life.
All of these factors combine to make Powerflex the number one performance bushing.
Why Use Polyurethane Suspension Bushings?
- Increased Tire Life
- Decreased Deflection
- Increased Responsiveness
- Reduced Braking Distances
- Improved Performance
- Increased Safety
- Front Tension Arm to Chassis Bushings
- Front Anti Roll Bar Bushings
- Rear Anti Roll Bar Bushings
- Rear Trailing Arm Outer Bushings
- Rear Upper Control Arm Outer Bushings
- Rear Lower Front Arm Inner Bushings
- Rear Lower Lateral Arm Inner Bushings
- Rear Subframe Front Mount Bushings
- Rear Subframe Rear Mount Bushings
- Rear Differential Front Mount Bushings
- Rear Differential Rear Mount Bushings
- One part number includes both driver and passenger suspension bushings as noted at the end of each part number (x2, x4, etc.)
- Please confirm anti-roll bar diameter before ordering any anti-roll bar bushings
-Rear Shock Mounts do not fit M3 with stock EDC suspension
- M3 with standard non-EDC suspension requires 10mm Rear Shock Mount
BMW E9X M3
WARNING: May contain items that are found to have compounds and/or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
For more info, please visit https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.