Build the ultimate tune for your N63TU powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
Power gains depending on variables such as engine health, temperature, fuel quality and supporting mods. Stage 2 AGG (Aggressive Burble) versions of maps also available.
Bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web including Windows and macOS support
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase and any other maps labeled as "FREE"
- Datalogging hundreds of diagnostic channels, up to 70+ channels concurrently with the highest throughput and sample rates available
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud-based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - real time vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app gauges
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU Power Reset
- Optional Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane (SEE HERE)
- Optional Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the OTS and possible aftermarket turbo upgrade custom map features provided by the bootmod3 platform:
- Map Customization through Map Editor
- Max Cooling Mode
- Cold start (cat heating on startup) removal for quieter cold start
- Exhaust Flap Adjustments (Sport Mode)
- Top Speed Limiter Removal
- TMAP Sensor Settings
- Boost By Gear % Reduction
- DTC Deactivation
- Re-calibrated Sport Gauges on iDrive
- E85/blend, RaceGas, and Meth Injection Tuning
- Custom Throttle Mapping
- Backend Flash Maps for Piggyback Use
Note: 2019+ N63TU4 models with November 2019 iLevel Software require Bench Unlock. For vehicles produced after 6/2020, you must use the Femto Bench Unlock process
ENET Cable interface required. For optional iOS or Android use, use the proper interface adapter along with your ENET flash cable.
BMW F90 M5, including Competition (N63TU4)
BMW F91 M8, including Competition (N63TU4)
BMW F92 M8, including Competition (N63TU4)
BMW F93 M8, including Competition (N63TU4)
BMW F95 X5M, including Competition (N63TU4)
BMW F96 X6M, including Competition (N63TU4)