Redwood Motorsports is proud to present our exclusive Adjustable Rear Camber and Toe Arms with OEM Bushing Carriers! These arms are specifically designed to be adjustable, but also accept the Ultra Low-NVH Rear OEM Tesla Bushings from the factory arms. These adjustable control arms replace the non-adjustable factory arms, allowing you to dial in custom camber and toe settings to maximize your Model 3 or Model Y's rear alignment and cornering abilities, while retaining all of the benefits of the OEM bushings. Simply press out the bushings from your stock rear control arms into our new carriers, and enjoy a full range of Camber and Toe adjustability with OEM ride quality. Ohlins GT customers, this is the adjustable control arm set for you!
Whether you would like to return your lowered Model 3 or Model Y back to factory alignment specifications for better tire wear, or increase your car's handling ability with increased camber and toe adjustments these arms are for you. Made from one-piece lathed and milled 6061 billet aluminum end mounts, anodized in Redwood Motorsports Gold (or optional Stealth Gray), our light and high strength arms are designed for long service life and ease of adjustment. The hardened and nickel-plated steel turnbuckles allow an extremely wide range of adjustment and are impervious to moisture, salt, road grime, etc. and were designed to last the long haul!
- Allows for Low-NVH OEM Tesla Rubber Bushings to be Pressed into Adjustable Toe and Camber Arms Carriers! There is nothing with lower NVH than OEM!
- Redwood Motorsports Aerospace Grade Lathed then Milled Solid 6061 Billet Aluminum Bodies
- Redwood Motorsports Hardened and Nickel-Plated Custom Turnbuckles and Adjustment Hardware, and Bushing Receptical Ends
- Maximum Alignment Adjustability for Rear Toe and Camber
- Redwood Gold or Stealth Gray Colors Available
- MADE IN THE USA! (In Fremont, California)
Tesla Model 3, including Performance
Tesla Model Y, including Performance