The ATX20-RS is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement battery for the heavy lead/acid YTX20 battery found in many Motorcycles and Powersport Vehicles. The ATX20-RS offers the first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over-discharge protections, over-charge protections, and thermal protections with real-time lithium-ion cell balancing. If you want to also track your battery status via Bluetooth, you can use the Lithium Battery Tracker.
The ATX20-RS Re-Start battery can also be used in Hi-Performance Automotive and Racing applications where extremely high cranking power and massive weight reduction in a very compact size are desired. For Automotive applications, be sure to also check our ATX20-HD “Heavy Duty” version which might better suit your needs.
As with most all our batteries, you can easily bolt on our Automotive Terminal Adapters (AG-TA-1).
To give you an idea of the power of this battery, the ATX30-RS can easily start Motors up to 700 Horsepower yet the ATX20-RS weighs LESS than 5 pounds! At a massive 680 Cranking Amps in an extremely compact size, this battery offers the most power in the smallest package you can find for your vehicle. Additionally it features our exclusive RE-START feature so you won’t get stranded with a dead battery.
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- World's First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting, using our RE-START Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the RE-START button on battery, or use our Re-Start Remote
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery a few hundred dollars will lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling!
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can be stored 3x longer than lead/acid but should be checked every 4-6 months or sooner if connected to a vehicle with “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
- CCA: 680 Cranking Amps
- Amp Hours (PbEq): 20 Ah
- Weight: 3.8lbs
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.4 x 5.1 inches
- Group Size: YTX20
- For replacement of all OEM Lead/Acid Batteries of same size.
- Excellent for use in Performance and Race Cars of all types including large V-8 Racing Motors up to 700 Horsepower.
Replace YTX & GYZ Models
The lithium ATX-20-RS is a direct replacement for these OEM battery sizes
Note: Not for street driven vehicles. For Race Use only.