- High CCA Antigravity Lithium-Ion Battery can start Motors up to and over 1500 Horsepower easily in most circumstances
- Ultralight 16V Car Battery weighs just 16.3 lbs (7.4 Kg).
- Amp Hours: At a full 30Amp Hours the 16-volt Antigravity Battery can keep your car on the strip most of the time all day without a recharge. Outperforms lead/acid batteries in high discharge applications by 2 to 1.
Fast RE-CHARGING: Our 16v Battery coupled with our Charger offers very fast recharging between rounds when necessary. Lithium can charge at over twice the rate of Lead/Acid Batteries.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can be stored 3x longer than lead/acid but should be checked every 4-6 months or sooner if connected to a vehicle with “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
- CCA: 1500 Cranking Amps
- 16V output
- Amp Hours (PbEq): 30 Ah
- H6/Group 48 Size: 10.75 x 7 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 16.3lbs (race only)