AST - 5200 Series 2-Way Adjustable Coilovers - BMW G8X M2/M3/M4 Sale
- Regular price $6,270.00
Type: Coilover Systems
AST - 5200 Series 2-Way Adjustable Coilovers - BMW G8X M2/M3/M4 - 2WD
You are that person who takes the performance of your car more serious? Our 5200 series are perfectly suitable for everyday use, but mostly designed for track use. Challenge your vehicle by adjusting the compression and rebound separately. Allowing you to experience sports car driving at its finest.
AST Suspension specializes in producing suspension components for vehicles serving regular street use and competition purposes such as race, rally, autocross, and more. The company has continuously evolved since its establishment in 2000 and has always taken pride in its work. By combining in-house design and production with technical know-how, industry experience, and road-and-track testing, AST Suspension consistently produces exceptional suspension components at a competitive price.
- 2-Way Adjustable, separate rebound and compression adjustable with a remote reservoir. The positions give clear feedback with each adjustment, each offering a different driving experience
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel and heat displacement
- Inverted strut design to cope with (heavy) side load and braking loads
- Upside-down technology which allows the piston rod to be installed at the bottom of the shock tube body
- In some cases the non inverted system is used
- Improved handling and consistent performance due to Monotube technology
- Provides greater damping power due to the larger surface area of the piston
- Ride Height adjustable
- Enhance ride height characteristics while still achieving your desired look
- Lowering of approximately 25mm-60mm
- Gas pressurized
- Includes AST top mounts & camber plates. High quality & noise free
- Includes springs. Custom spring rates are available
- Includes Drop Links
- Optional DLC Coated shafts
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive)
- Optional Drop Links
- Optional Quick Disconnects
- Upgradeable to 5300 Spec
Club Sport (5200 Series)
The 5200 Series are 2-way adjustable shock absorbers which are based upon competition 3-way adjustable shock absorbers. The 5200 shock absorbers are adjustable in compression and rebound. The design of the compression adjuster is an evolution of the compression adjuster we provided for the American Grand-Am series for the last few years. The 5200 shock absorbers were designed to achieve a quick and easy set up, allowing separate adjustment of compression and rebound.
In the 5200 Series AST uses an external canister. Throughout testing and competitions, the 5200 has been praised for its performance and capabilities, surpassing other major, more expensive brands and setting a new standard of 2 way damper. Its no surprise that the 5200 is fast becoming a favorite damper amongst race teams and track day enthusiasts world wide.
BMW G87 M2
BMW G8X M3/M4, Including Competition
ASTAST - 5300 Series 3-Way Adjustable Coilovers - BMW G8X M2/M3/M4