AST - 5300 Series 3-Way Adjustable Coilovers - BMW G8X M2/M3/M4 Sale
- Regular price $6,730.00
Type: Coilover Systems
AST - 5300 Series 3-Way Adjustable Coilovers - BMW G8X M2/M3/M4 - 2WD
Are you the most serious person on the race track? Get to a winning setup by using all options that our 3-way adjustable dampers have to give. All adjusters work completely independently. Once installed the shock absorbers are easy to setup, highly reliable and require low maintenance during the season because of the high grade of materials used. Tested on tracks like the Nürburgring, Zandvoort, Imola, Laguna Seca, Macau and many others around the world.
AST Suspension specializes in producing suspension components for vehicles serving regular street use and competition purposes such as race, rally, autocross, and more. The company has continuously evolved since its establishment in 2000 and has always taken pride in its work. By combining in-house design and production with technical know-how, industry experience, and road-and-track testing, AST Suspension consistently produces exceptional suspension components at a competitive price.
- 3-Way Adjustable, separate rebound and Low & Hi Speed compression adjustable with a remote reservoir. The positions give clear feedback with each adjustment, each offering a different driving experience
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel and heat displacement
- Inverted strut design to cope with (heavy) side load and braking loads
- Upside-down technology which allows the piston rod to be installed at the bottom of the shock tube body
- In some cases the non inverted system is used
- Improved handling and consistent performance due to Monotube technology
- Provides greater damping power due to the larger surface area of the piston
- Ride Height adjustable
- Lowering of approximately 25mm-60mm
- Gas Pressurized
- Gas and Oil divided by a floating piston
- Including AST top mounts / camber plates. High quality, noise free
- Including springs. Custom spring rates are available
- Includes Drop Links
- Optional DLC Coated shafts
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive)
- Optional Drop Links
- Optional Quick Disconnects
Competition 3-Way (5300 Series)
For the best performance on the track, AST Suspension designed the Competition 3-way adjustable series. The 5300 Series shock absorbers are rebound adjustable in 12 positions on the strut. The high speed compression is adjustable in 12 positions and the low speed compression is adjustable in 14 positions. Both compression adjustments are made using an external canister. All adjusters work completely independent.
Many years of technical knowledge, testing and experience has been refined, settled and brought together to create a perfect balance between the choice of springs and the corresponding damping characteristics. This makes it a versatile product for every customer. The 5300 series shock absorbers are the best solution for every race team. Once installed the shock absorbers are easy to setup, highly reliable and require low maintenance during the season because of the high grade of materials used.
All of this together makes the 5300 series shock absorbers a championship winning damper, over and over again. The AST 5300 Suspension is worldwide renowned for its performance at every level.
BMW G87 M2
BMW G8X M3/M4, Including Competition
ASTAST - 5200 Series 2-Way Adjustable Coilovers - BMW G8X M2/M3/M4